Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quick Crescent Taco Pie

Today, I wanted to share a wonderful recipe with you.  My family gives this a 5 star as there are usually no leftovers.  I got this picture off the web so I wanted to note that I do not put tomatoes or lettuce on mine but feel free to if you wish.


Ingredients:
1 (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning)
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup water
1 (8 oz) package refrigerated crescent rolls
2 cups crushed tortilla chips
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
In a large pan brown your ground beef.  Drain of the grease and stir in the seasoning mix and water.  Simmer for 5 minutes.

Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.  Place the triangles in a ungreased 10 inch pie pan, pressing to form a crust.  Sprinkle 1 cup tortilla chips over the bottom of the crust,  Spoon meat mixture over crust and chips.  Spread sour cream over meat mixture and cover with cheese. Sprinkle the remaining chips over the top.

Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until crust is brown.

ENJOY!!

Edited to add:

I linked to the following party:

3 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Kelly,
Your Taco Pie looks so good. I really like your combination of season. We would really enjoy this dish. Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!

Julie said...

This looks so delicious. I can see why there's no leftovers!!

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Kelly- This pie looks delicious. I know my family would love it! I wanted to invite you over to show if off at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight. Have a blessed day :)
Katie