Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ouch!

Hi, I hope everyone had a safe and fun Memorial Day. I sure did but it didn't last long enough. I was so not ready to get up and go to work today.  We had some friends over and we cooked out.  Our friends brought over the most awesome ribs!  The meat literally fell off the bone.  He said his recipe came from Paula Deen if that tells you anything. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures.  We also had corn roasted on the grill, baked beans and watermelon.  It was all so good.

After we ate we went to play some tennis on the courts behind my house.  How come it is always difficult to do what you plan just because you planned it?  There are two courts and they are never both being used at the same time.  Well, they were yesterday.  One court was being used by a husband and wife.  The other court was being used by a group of about six or seven teenage boys. They were taking turns playing two at a time and played for hours.  Even though we were waiting on a court they continued on. Hey teenagers, anyone ever teach you manners?  When there is someone waiting to play you are to play one set only. Finally the couple finished their game and we got their court.  OMG!  I could hardly get out of bed this morning!  I was hurting in places I didn't even know could hurt.  In my advanced age (HA) every muscle in my body let me know of my advanced age!  It was not pleased!

We had a great time though and really wished this weekend could last longer.  What did you do to celebrate Memorial Day?  Are you feeling it this morning?

No comments: